PLEASE NOTE: “★” indicates item containing leaked classified documents
Journals / Preprints
Law / Policy / Etc.
- CALL FOR PAPERS: New Oxford Journal of Cybersecurity
- Harmful Devices Considered Harmless [RE: malicious peripherals]
- Relay Selection for Wireless Communications Against Eavesdropping: A Security-Reliability Tradeoff Perspective
- A Security-assured Accuracy-maximised Privacy Preserving Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithm
Reports / Blogs / Etc.
- Chris Soghoian Q+A: The Next Chapter of Surveillance Reform [Just Security]
- Expanded Communications Satellite Surveillance and Intelligence Activities Utilising Multi-beam Antenna Systems [Nautilus Institute]
- The NSA’s Domestic Cybersecurity Surveillance [Jonathan Mayer]
- Overview of Constitutional Challenges to NSA Collection Activities [Congressional Research Service / download via Federation of American Scientists]
- Sharing Data, but Not Happily [NY Times]
- South Korea’s Difficult Path as a Middle Power in International Cyber Politics [Council on Foreign Relations]
- The World Says No to Surveillance [Edward Snowden / NYT op ed]