- US Jails Cyber-stalker Who Targeted Attack Survivor
- Learning from Recent Insider Data Breaches
- #COVID19 Fraud Surge Threatens to Overwhelm Banks
- Hackers Hacked as Underground Carding Site is Breached
- Too slow! Booking.com fined for not reporting data breach fast enough
- Criminals send out fake “census form” reminder – don’t fall for it!
- Digging Into the Third Zero-Day Chrome Flaw of 2021
- Biden budget request calls for major investments in cybersecurity, emerging technologies
- Major DC insurance provider hacked by ‘foreign cybercriminals’
- Commerce blacklists seven Chinese supercomputing groups
- Key House leader to press for inclusion of cybersecurity in infrastructure bill
- Differentially Private Histograms in the Shuffle Model from Fake Users
- Lower Bounds Implementing Mediators in Asynchronous Systems
- Bayesian adversarial multi-node bandit for optimal smart grid protection against cyber attacks
- On the Applicability of Synthetic Data for Face Recognition
Report, Blogs, etc.
- A new headache for ransomware-hit companies. Extortionists emailing your customers
- Facebook isn’t sorry for letting someone steal personal details of half a billion users
- Check you own the website before you send out the press release
- Are You One of the 533M People Who Got Facebooked?
- Ransom Gangs Emailing Victim Customers for Leverage
- Google’s Project Zero Finds a Nation-State Zero-Day Operation
- Signal Adds Cryptocurrency Support
- Phone Cloning Scam